Romanian Cultural Institute, 1 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PH
Wednesday, February 3, 2016, from 3pm to 6pm, followed by a reception
This is a unique opportunity to discover the range of opportunities that Romania offers for UK companies, both in terms of business and investment, and how best to utilise them.
The Romania Conference will cover general investment and business opportunities, finding funding, the Romanian legal system, how to do business in the country and PR and how public affairs differ in Romania from the UK.
Further information about the event, the speakers and the itinerary can be found here.
- 1500 Arrive, registration, refreshments
- 1530 Introduction – Mr Theodor Cosmin Onisii,Chargé d'Affaires AI,Romanian Embassy, London
- 1545 Welcome to Romania –Alexandru Năstase, Secretary of State, Head of Department, Department for Foreign Investment and PPP.
- 1615 The potential market and the UK relationship with Romania – Charlie Crocker, Director, British Romania Chamber of Commerce
- 1630 Legal background –Eversheds
- 1645 Case study Steve Driver, CEO SpiritCircuits
- 1715 Case study: Calin Huma, CEO, BRIDGE
- 1730 How to promote your business to the Romania market – Dr Mirela Meita, General Manager, Chelgate Romania
- 1745 Q&A
- 1800 Concluding comments from Manuel Donescu, Minister Counsellor, Romanian Embassy
- 1815 Cocktail reception
There is no charge for attending the Doing Business in Romania Conference. To book, please simply email Joe Anthony (email@example.com) with your details.