You are here
Connection to drinking water for Craiova International Airport and Craiova Industrial Park 2
Objective of the project:
Making the connection of drinking water supply for Craiova International Airport and creating the second source of water supply for Craiova Industrial Park.
The specific objectives:
1. Rehabilitation of existing buildings in household water tanks Bordei.
2. Execution of two water pumping stations: first downstream called "Water pumping station board" located inside the water system board to ensure a flow of 45 liters / sec. at the level difference h = 120 m and the second downstream called "Water pumping station Craiova International Airport terminal" to ensure a flow of 45 liters / sec to a difference of 100 m, station that allows both the airport supply and the potential supply of the future County Clinical Emergency Hospital.
3. Execution of two ground tanks of 1000 m3 each of them being afferent to the 'Water pumping station Craiova International Airport terminal".
4. Linking the two water pumping stations by an underground pipeline DN 200 In-PN25, the route through the public domain.
5. Execution of a return by free fall pipes DN90 In - PN 16 located in the same ditch as mentioned at the previous point between Water pumping station Craiova International Airport terminal and the intersection of Drumul Muntenilor Road with Pescarus Road, for the population.
6. Making a bypass DN160 - PN25, along Drumul Muntenilor Road between the intersection of Pescarus Road with Drumul Muntenilor to the intersection with Garlesti Road which will make the junction between the pipe allocated for Craiova International Airport and the current connection which supply Craiova Industrial Park from the pumping station in Garlesti Street, no. 45, being the reversible source of water from the Marica or Izvarna- Jiu water culvert.