You are here
PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR RECOVERING ALL METALS FROM ORE REACHING THE STAGE OF CONSTRUCTING A SEMI-INDUSTRIAL PILOT PLANT
Our company is creating and developing environmentally friendly technological innovations, starting from registering the intellectual property with European Patent Office/World Intellectual Property Organization and pursuing the transfer of said technologies into commercial use by building semi-industrial pilot plants in order to prove the efficiency and industrial application of said technologies at an industrial scale.
The project currently under development refers to an environmentally friendly and non-toxic METHOD FOR RECOVERING NOBLE METALS AND OTHER BYPRODUCTS FROM ORE.
Please follow the link bellow to discover the publication of referred patented technology by World Intellectual Property Organization:
The technology allows the efficient and economical recovery of all metals (e.g. noble metals, PGM, rare earths, strategic metals, base metals, etc) from various ores.
The technology represents an economical process (the costs are reduced with up to 50% when compared with existing conventional metal recovery technologies), having industrial applicability and typically a metal recovery rate of approx. 95%.
NO TOXIC SUBSTANCE (e.g. cyanide, etc.) IS USED OR PRODUCED DURING ANY STEP OF THE METHOD.
The core technology platform on which the present application for recovering metals from ore is based on combines two key interrelated processes:
• Infusion of a range of particles with an environmentally friendly catalyst using a range of methods including steam injection, ultrasonic and electrolytic methods
• Microwave technology to break apart crystal bonds in these particles to then allow mechanical separation of various materials into raw state. The present technology is disintegrating the ore using chemical and physical processes, i.e. disintegration of ore using multi – action processing. Once physical disintegration of the ore is reached, metals become free elements further giving the possibility of separating them according to their physical properties.
This new technology essentially refines minerals and metals from various mining sources using environmentally friendly materials and low energy intensive processes.
· Strong Partnerships with company interested in joining the process of taking this technological innovation to market with benefits both for commercial use and for public good.
· Partners to invest in building a functional semi-industrial pilot plant to further transfer into practice at industrial level the efficiency of the referred technological innovation;
· Still, partners interested in joining the process of taking the referred technological innovation to market with benefits both for commercial use and for public good.